Thanks transdoctor for nominating me! I don’t really know what this Liebster award is all about but i’ll answer the questions i have been given i guess. This way whoever is reading it gets to know me a little bit more.
Obligatory rule sheet:
So, here are the rules for this award nomination…
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3. Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
6. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7. List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it.
Here are the 11 questions I need to answer…
1. How many siblings do you have and where did you fit in the birth order?
I have two older siblings, so i am the youngest. Being last in birth order upped my chances to possibly being gay or trans(?) so i guess i got that handed to me. Being the youngest has some perks but also some downsides.
2. What is your favorite season?
Spring. I like it when it isn’t really cold or very warm. A sunny day with a breeze is the perfect thing for me.
3. What superpower would you choose if you could have any one you wanted?
The ability to move things with my mind. Kind of like the force in Star Wars. I would never have to leave my house again.
4. What are you reading (or watching, if you don’t enjoy reading) right now?
I’m watching myself type this sentence right now. In all seriousness, i’m following a documentary series about people with OCD and their journey to get rid of it.
5. What is your biggest achievement?
Haven’t had that one yet i think. I think going fulltime as female will be my biggest personal achievement.
6. Someone hands you a dog. What would you name it?
Max. I’m old fashioned like that.
7. Favorite food?
8. Do you have any tattoos?
Nope. Don’t plan to get one either.
9. What song has been stuck in your head most recently?
Space oddity by David Bowie. Ground control to major Naomi!
10. Do you speak any foreign languages?
English (yeah i’m not a native), french and german. Know a few japanese lines too.
11. How do you relax?
Either playing video games i like or play some relaxing ambient music.
My 11 random facts:
- I am a completionist/Perfectionist
- I’m pretty well known on one LGBT “forum” under another alias, try to find out who i am 🙂
- I plan to write a book in the future
- I can build computers
- I’m a huge movie buff
- I love to write guides
- I collect comic books
- I get super excited when i order something
- I always try to help people when they need it
- I still have a stuffed animal laying next to my bed…yeah
- If i have something to do i will find a way to procrastinate
My 11 questions for those I have nominated:
- What is your favorite city and why?
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- Is there anything only you think you do?
- Do you think you can make change to this world?
- You hear your mom calling you from downstairs but you also see your mom standing in her room upstairs and she shakes her head. Which mom do you trust?
- If you could spend the rest of your life in a video game, which one would it be?
- What is your talent or what are you really good at?
- If you could get one statistic of your life, what would it be?
- What is your favorite movie genre?
- What do you value most in life?
- What is your pet peeve?
Well that was it i guess.
But everyone else who follows me can also participate of course!