A bit of a late post, but better late then never. This post is about the things that happened in the past year (2015). It will be listed in chronological order.
- January 23rd: 3 month hormone checkup
- February 13th: Told my second year college class i was transgender
- March 2nd: Told my grandma i was transgender
- March 24th: Trying part time as a girl on college
- April 23rd: Officially changed my name
- April 29th: 6 months on hormones
- May 18th: Had my first laser hair removal appointment
- May 18th: Stopped brushing my hair and kept my natural curls
- June 21st: Went swimming for the first time as a girl!
- August 29th: 9 months on hormones
- September 13th: Men started seeing me as a girl
- September 25th: told my third year college class i was trans (I didn’t post about this)
- October 29th: 12 months on hormones
- November 27th: Had my surgery consult
- December 18th: Had a Transgender oriented photoshoot
- December 21st: Had first genital hair removal appointment (forgot to post about it, sorry)
Perhaps not as exciting of a list than the 2014 one, but i’m still pretty happy with the progress i made this year. My new year’s resolutions are pretty simple because there are only a couple. 1st get a good female voice, 2nd get a job, 3rd get healthier (more sport, better foods).
Now a few predictions for the future:
- Begin 2016: have a job
- Summer 2016: Have a passable female voice
- October 2016: 2 years on hormones (not really a prediction but yeah)
- End 2016: Be done with genital hair removal
- Summer 2017: Have genital surgery.
That’s all i can think of right now. Happy New Year and I hope you guys stay with me for another year :D.